HARDWOOD FLOORS, INC
(206) 605 - 5015
Quality, Beauty and Superior Craftsmanship
NEW HARDWOOD FLOOR INSTALLATION, SANDING, REPAIR, REFINISHING.
- We are specialists in residential hardwood flooring installation, residential hardwood floor refinishing, commercial hardwood flooring installation, commercial hardwood floor refinishing. We are the solution to all your hardwood floor needs.
- Serving: King County, Snohomish County, and Tacoma WA...
Hardwood Floor Refinishing Services: (Wood Floor Refinishing aka Resurfacing): This process is used to revitalize wood floors with severe wear and tear.
• First we sand the wood floors to remove the existing Swedish or water based finishes.
• We then use 24 grit, 60 grit, & 80 grit paper.
• We buff the floors with 120 grit screen in order to smooth the floors and close the grain.
• Next, we apply 3 coats of oil based Swedish or 3 coats of water based finish.
• Satin, semi gloss, & high gloss finishes are available.
• We vacuum and buff the floors thoroughly before the application of each Swedish coat.
Screen & Re-coat: This process is used to revitalize wood floors with minor wear and tear.
• We screen the wood floors in order to take off the top coat of Swedish or water based finish.
• We then apply one coat of Swedish to revitalize the hardwood floors.
Repairs: We perform wood floor repairs including those caused by water damage, radiator holes, forced air heating system holes and construction (additions & general contracting).
Wood Floor Staining: This process is done during the sanding stage to change the color of wood floors.
• We first sand the wood floors to remove existing polyurethane or water based finishes.
• We use 24 grit, then 60 grit, & 80 grit paper during sanding process.
• We buff the floors with a screen in order to smooth the floors.
• Apply preferred color of stain to wood floors.
• We stain floors to a wide spectrum of colors (light and dark).
• Apply 3 coats of oil based Swedish or 2-3 coats of water based finish.
• Satin, semi-gloss, & high gloss finishes are available.
Demolition and Removal:
• We demo and remove existing hardwood floors & carpeting.
• We supply waste containers or we transport the debris to a waste management facility.
• When replacing carpeting with hardwood floors we dispose of the carpeting debris at a waste management facility.
Hardwood Flooring Installation Services: Wood floor installation begins with picking the floor that best suits your design and decorating needs. We work with you to select the best wood species and finish based on your lifestyle. Important factors such as the amount of traffic the floor will likely endure are taken into consideration.
• We install pre-finished and engineered floors.
• We install unfinished floors & sand/finish them with a Swedish Finish or water based finish.
• We supply & install all types of flooring from Brazilian Cherry to White Oak.
• We supply & install wood flooring of various widths. Standard floor width is 2.25 inches (wider floor board face widths available).
• We also install Floating Wood Floors. A floating floor does not need to be nailed or glued to the sub-floor and can be installed over most existing floors, including concrete, ceramic, vinyl, wood and even some indoor/outdoor carpet.
Wood Floor Staining: The staining process is performed after the sanding of the hardwood floors are complete.
• We first sand the wood floors in order to remove existing Swedish or water based finishes.
• We use 24 grit, 60 grit, & 80 grit paper during sanding process.
• We buff the floors with a 120 grit screen.
• Apply preferred color of stain to wood floors. We can stain floors a wide spectrum of colors (light and dark).
• Apply 3 coats of either an oil Swedish finish or water based finish.
• Satin, semi-gloss, & high gloss finishes are available..
Laminate Flooring: Demolition and Removal
• We demo, remove and dispose of existing hardwood floors, tile & carpeting.
• We supply waste containers and transport debris to waste management.
• When replacing carpeting with hardwood floors, we dispose of it at a waste management facility.
• We clean up thoroughly during and after each process.
• We seal off living areas with plastic during each process to prevent dust from traveling.
• Our sanding machines have built in vacuum systems to minimize dust clean-up
We provide and install any type of tongue and groove hardwood floor.